HANGZHOU, China, Jan. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — In spite of a highly unusual 2020, the security industry’s constant transformation has not stopped. Several significant shifts in the use of technology are even accelerating – for example the increase of multi-perception technologies, the convergence of security systems, the popularity of artificial intelligence, and the rise of cloud solutions. Continue reading
Global technology brand, OPPO, is set to launch the all-new Reno4 Series, together with its latest OPPO Enco wireless headphones in the Middle East later this month. Living up to its mission of elevating life through technological artistry, OPPO’s new range of products promises to not only deliver exquisite design and innovation but also to enable a connected lifestyle through the power of 5G for more and more users. https://mpelembe.net/technology/tech-latest/?rkey=20200917LN27264&filter=19576
Delta, a global leader in power and thermal management solutions, today launched an innovative digital exhibition under the theme ‘Pioneering Energy-efficient Infrastructure Technologies’ to unveil new smart and energy-efficient solutions for 5G and IoT edge computing, e-mobility, as well as smart manufacturing. These include the SmartNode modularised data centre solution for fast and flexible implementation of energy-efficient edge computing data centres; the UFC200 Ultra Fast EV charger, a 200kW system especially for charging point operators and fleet managers; and Delta’s DIAStudio Smart Machine Suite, a digital platform that enables efficient machine development and configuration. Read more
– The agreement signals a firm commitment by both companies to boost the digitalization of companies, support Spain’s public administration and aid the economic recovery of the country post-COVID-19.
– Google Cloud announces plans to launch a cloud region in Spain that will leverage Telefonica’s Madrid region infrastructure with the highest international security and data protection standards.
– Telefonica and Google will jointly develop a portfolio of solutions for 5G using Google Cloud’s Mobile Edge Computing platform.
– The alliance widens the scope of collaboration between the two companies and reinforces Telefónica Tech’s multi-cloud strategy for the B2B market.
– Telefonica will also advance its own digital transformation using Google Cloud. Continue reading
(BVO) – Welcome to the future.
A place where you can stream videos as holograms from your phone.
HD movies will take a matter of seconds to download.
While data speeds reach the giddy heights of 13 Gigabytes per second.
For now 5G is a work in progress.
But firms like Nokia Networks are hoping to make it a reality by 2020.