Hoymiles Power Electronics Inc. (“Hoymiles”), a leading microinverter manufacturer, has recently unveiled the all-new S-Miles Cloud Platform for real-time visualized monitoring of solar power generating equipment. Key field equipment can be connected to the S-Miles Cloud Platform. With the IoT-supported data collection devices, the platform can track the output effectiveness of arrays, provide status updates on individual modules, and notify of any malfunctions.
Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL) announced today that it was chosen to become TikTok’s secure cloud technology provider. This technical decision by TikTok was heavily influenced by Zoom’s recent success in moving a large portion of its video conferencing capacity to the Oracle Public Cloud. Read more
Multi-asset investment platform eToro has today launched a new cloud computing portfolio to give retail investors access to some of the most exciting tech companies in the world.
Cloud computing underpins many of the technologies we use daily, including email, video streaming and social media. As the world retreated into lockdown this year, cloud services became increasingly important for companies big and small, and the sector is forecast to grow 17% worldwide in 2020 as a result. That growth is expected to continue, with analysts targeting a 14% compound annual growth rate for the sector globally over the next five years. Read more
Deutsche Bank and Google Cloud have agreed to join forces and form a strategic partnership that aims to redefine how the bank develops and offers its financial services. The partnership is unique in that it will not only deliver cutting edge cloud services to Deutsche Bank, but also enable co-innovation between the two companies to create the next generation of technology-based financial products for clients. Both parties have signed a Letter of Intent and plan to sign a multi-year contract within the next few months. Read more
– The agreement signals a firm commitment by both companies to boost the digitalization of companies, support Spain’s public administration and aid the economic recovery of the country post-COVID-19.
– Google Cloud announces plans to launch a cloud region in Spain that will leverage Telefonica’s Madrid region infrastructure with the highest international security and data protection standards.
– Telefonica and Google will jointly develop a portfolio of solutions for 5G using Google Cloud’s Mobile Edge Computing platform.
– The alliance widens the scope of collaboration between the two companies and reinforces Telefónica Tech’s multi-cloud strategy for the B2B market.
– Telefonica will also advance its own digital transformation using Google Cloud. Continue reading
Today, IT leaders need to quickly optimize costs and simplify operations to respond to new and changing business conditions.
To better serve our customers during this time, Google Cloud is focused on solving together for operational efficiency, business continuity, and digital transformation. These marketing resources help you launch digital-first, cost-effective campaigns about Google Cloud, with a focus on listening to customers and serving their unique business needs. Read more
Agreement will enable public sector bodies to fully embrace the benefits of Google Cloud
Technologies related to Cloud Computing, cyber security and website programming, together with artificial intelligence and Big Data, are the focus of training trends in ICT skills for professionals during the lockdown caused by COVID-19. Read more
Travel industry leader chooses Google Cloud as its preferred cloud provider to accelerate its digital transformation
After cyber attacks in 2007, tech-friendly Estonia plans to move government data to computing clouds.