Deutsche Bank and Google Cloud have agreed to join forces and form a strategic partnership that aims to redefine how the bank develops and offers its financial services. The partnership is unique in that it will not only deliver cutting edge cloud services to Deutsche Bank, but also enable co-innovation between the two companies to create the next generation of technology-based financial products for clients. Both parties have signed a Letter of Intent and plan to sign a multi-year contract within the next few months. Read more
– The agreement signals a firm commitment by both companies to boost the digitalization of companies, support Spain’s public administration and aid the economic recovery of the country post-COVID-19.
– Google Cloud announces plans to launch a cloud region in Spain that will leverage Telefonica’s Madrid region infrastructure with the highest international security and data protection standards.
– Telefonica and Google will jointly develop a portfolio of solutions for 5G using Google Cloud’s Mobile Edge Computing platform.
– The alliance widens the scope of collaboration between the two companies and reinforces Telefónica Tech’s multi-cloud strategy for the B2B market.
– Telefonica will also advance its own digital transformation using Google Cloud. Continue reading
Today, IT leaders need to quickly optimize costs and simplify operations to respond to new and changing business conditions.
To better serve our customers during this time, Google Cloud is focused on solving together for operational efficiency, business continuity, and digital transformation. These marketing resources help you launch digital-first, cost-effective campaigns about Google Cloud, with a focus on listening to customers and serving their unique business needs. Read more
Agreement will enable public sector bodies to fully embrace the benefits of Google Cloud
We’re living in a time of unprecedented changes and challenges—not only for our teams, colleagues, and customers, but for the world at large. The impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has created many new difficulties, and Google is committed to helping faculty and researchers find solutions. If you’re interested in contributing to COVID-19 research, we invite you to explore these new resources from Google Cloud.
Technologies related to Cloud Computing, cyber security and website programming, together with artificial intelligence and Big Data, are the focus of training trends in ICT skills for professionals during the lockdown caused by COVID-19. Read more
Travel industry leader chooses Google Cloud as its preferred cloud provider to accelerate its digital transformation
A new Google tracking program that links shoppers’ offline purchases to their web activity is drawing concerns over privacy and data security, and has prompted one privacy watchdog to file a federal complaint. Continue reading
Microsoft launches the new Dubai font, its first typeface named after a city.
American scientists build a self-powering camera that captures images without using an external power source, allowing it to operate indefinitely in a well-lit environment.