Mendix, a Siemens business and global leader in low-code application development for the enterprise, today announced the results of “Low-Code Forecasts 2021” that shows more than 15.5 million British workers are interested in learning digital skills and playing a part in the digital transformation of their organisations. Continue reading
Thanks to significant investment and a focus on digital transformation, New Statesman sees highest paid circulation for 40 years, with subscriptions revenue also up 77% over three years. With the title set to launch a new website in the coming months.
LONDON, Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — New Statesman has announced digital subscription growth of 75% in just one year, with subscription revenues also up 77% in three years following significant investment in its journalism and the launch of new brands and associated digital services. Continue reading
Mendix World 2.0 — Siemens Digital Industries Software is leveraging the Mendix™ low-code application development platform to help customers across industries build contextual and personalized solutions and help enable data-driven decision-making processes. With the general availability of Mendix Data Hub and new Mendix for Industrial Edge services, Siemens can help customers achieve an end-to-end view of their plants, factories, and systems and provide domain experts with actionable insights through solutions that have been developed with the right data from across the organization. The Mendix platform extends the Xcelerator™ portfolio with the ability to build multi experience apps and share data from any location, on any device, on any cloud or platform, to more quickly realize the benefits of digital transformation. Read more
– The agreement signals a firm commitment by both companies to boost the digitalization of companies, support Spain’s public administration and aid the economic recovery of the country post-COVID-19.
– Google Cloud announces plans to launch a cloud region in Spain that will leverage Telefonica’s Madrid region infrastructure with the highest international security and data protection standards.
– Telefonica and Google will jointly develop a portfolio of solutions for 5G using Google Cloud’s Mobile Edge Computing platform.
– The alliance widens the scope of collaboration between the two companies and reinforces Telefónica Tech’s multi-cloud strategy for the B2B market.
– Telefonica will also advance its own digital transformation using Google Cloud. Continue reading
NEW YORK, June 22, 2020 /World Bank/ — Zambia’s seventh national development plan (7NDP) sets ambitious targets for economic growth and poverty reduction. Technology can play an important role as Zambia advances this vision for economic transformation. The introduction of digital systems can also have a transformative effect on government.
Today, IT leaders need to quickly optimize costs and simplify operations to respond to new and changing business conditions.
To better serve our customers during this time, Google Cloud is focused on solving together for operational efficiency, business continuity, and digital transformation. These marketing resources help you launch digital-first, cost-effective campaigns about Google Cloud, with a focus on listening to customers and serving their unique business needs. Read more
Travel industry leader chooses Google Cloud as its preferred cloud provider to accelerate its digital transformation