Vodafone and Google Cloud today announced a new, six-year strategic partnership to drive the use of reliable and secure data analytics, insights, and learnings to support the introduction of new digital products and services for Vodafone customers simultaneously worldwide. Continue reading
Google Cloud and Commerzbank, a leading German commercial bank with a strong international focus, announced today that they are expanding their collaboration by entering into a five-year, strategic partnership. Continue reading
According to ismyhostfastyet.com, a speed comparison published by Google’s employees, Finnish Seravo ranks third in the world. When only providers specialized exclusively in WordPress hosting are compared, Seravo beats the global competition by a clear margin. Since the first publication of the comparison in August 2019, Seravo has ranked high consistently, and kept increasing the lead. The latest results show the situation in November 2020. Continue reading
HONG KONG, Jan. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — TCL Electronics (1070.HK), one of the dominant players in the global TV industry and a leading consumer electronics company, showcased its newest Mini LED, QLED and 4K HDR TVs under its forward-looking AI x IoT strategy at CES 2021. Continue reading
As part of Foot Locker’s ongoing ‘Discover Your Air’ platform with Nike, the brand is releasing The Endless World of Air Max, a sneaker culture and entertainment hub on Google Slides dedicated to all things Nike Air Max. The hub will serve as an ever-evolving platform that will host events such as livestreamed art sessions, Air Max Trivia, hidden prizes and more. Read more
Deutsche Bank and Google Cloud have agreed to join forces and form a strategic partnership that aims to redefine how the bank develops and offers its financial services. The partnership is unique in that it will not only deliver cutting edge cloud services to Deutsche Bank, but also enable co-innovation between the two companies to create the next generation of technology-based financial products for clients. Both parties have signed a Letter of Intent and plan to sign a multi-year contract within the next few months. Read more
The team at Timekettle is proud to announce the launch of an offline translation feature, the latest software upgrade to its flagship device, Timekettle WT2 Plus translator earbuds. The software upgrade is also available across its other translation products. Read more
– The agreement signals a firm commitment by both companies to boost the digitalization of companies, support Spain’s public administration and aid the economic recovery of the country post-COVID-19.
– Google Cloud announces plans to launch a cloud region in Spain that will leverage Telefonica’s Madrid region infrastructure with the highest international security and data protection standards.
– Telefonica and Google will jointly develop a portfolio of solutions for 5G using Google Cloud’s Mobile Edge Computing platform.
– The alliance widens the scope of collaboration between the two companies and reinforces Telefónica Tech’s multi-cloud strategy for the B2B market.
– Telefonica will also advance its own digital transformation using Google Cloud. Continue reading
Today, IT leaders need to quickly optimize costs and simplify operations to respond to new and changing business conditions.
To better serve our customers during this time, Google Cloud is focused on solving together for operational efficiency, business continuity, and digital transformation. These marketing resources help you launch digital-first, cost-effective campaigns about Google Cloud, with a focus on listening to customers and serving their unique business needs. Read more