Inspired by the goal to race again and powered by courage, determination, persistence and perseverance, Robert Wickens returned to the cockpit in a Hyundai Veloster N TCR car today, for the first time since his horrific IndyCar accident in 2018. Highlighted with triumphant breakthroughs and executed with laser, goal-oriented focus, Wickens completed 989 days of grueling rehabilitation anticipating today’s milestone. Continue reading
- New brand strategy and future ambitions revealed in digital showcase
- Corporate name changed from ‘Kia Motors’ to ‘Kia’
- Company puts its ‘Plan S’ long-term strategy into action to create sustainable mobility solutions for customers
- Seven new dedicated electric vehicles to launch by 2027
- Kia turns to recyclable materials and renewable energy for more sustainable manufacturing
- Kia’s first dedicated BEV and new design philosophy to be revealed soon
SEOUL, South Korea, Jan. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Kia has announced new details of its new brand purpose and ambitions for the future during a digital showcase event. Supported by a new brand slogan, ‘Movement that inspires’, Kia today reveals new details of a strategy which will see the company go beyond vehicle manufacturing to create sustainable mobility solutions for customers. Continue reading
Award caps strong year for Hyundai Motor North America and Elantra
– Dramatic four-door-coupe look comes to life with “Parametric Dynamics” design theme
– Segment-first wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
– Segment-first Hyundai Digital Key
– More than 50 MPG combined fuel EPA estimated economy rating on first-ever Elantra Hybrid
– Elantra N and Elantra N Line performance models added to the family Continue reading
FRANKFURT, GERMANY (SEPTEMBER 12, 2017) (REUTERS) – Germany’s BMW unveiled gleaming new models at Frankfurt motor show on Tuesday (September 12), including the i Vision Dynamics electric coupe – a new four-door electric car positioned between the i3 city car and the i8 hybrid sportscar. Continue reading
Britain will ban the sale of new petrol and diesel-powered cars from 2040 as part of a plan to get them off the roads altogether 10 years later, according to the UK government, in a move that follows a similar announcement by the French government. David Doyle reports. Continue reading
Tesla signed an agreement with the state government of South Australia, promising to build the world’s largest lithium ion battery in just 100 days, or it is free of charge. Continue reading
Imagine ordering a capsule which can drive and fly on its own taking you across the city. The concept, called “Pop.Up”, was unveiled at the Geneva car show and is a big leap into the future.
German carmaker Mercedes Benz is taking tips from Silicon Valley for a management overhaul to help it see off younger rivals. Lucy Fielder reports.
Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk unveils a prototype of the Model 3 car to group of Tesla owners in California.
No. 1 Once Again, Mazda3 Featured on KBB.com’s Annual List Every Year of Vehicle’s 12-Year Existence