Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today unveiled Nissan Ambition 2030, the company’s new long-term vision for empowering mobility and beyond. Responding to critical environmental, societal and customer needs, Nissan aims to become a truly sustainable company, driving towards a cleaner, safer, and more inclusive world. With this vision, Nissan wants to deliver strategic value by empowering journeys offering confident, exciting, and more integrated experiences to customers, and through collaborations, empower society to build a smart ecosystem with integrated mobility. Continue reading
Award caps strong year for Hyundai Motor North America and Elantra
– Dramatic four-door-coupe look comes to life with “Parametric Dynamics” design theme
– Segment-first wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
– Segment-first Hyundai Digital Key
– More than 50 MPG combined fuel EPA estimated economy rating on first-ever Elantra Hybrid
– Elantra N and Elantra N Line performance models added to the family Continue reading
The Japanese government defends Toyota Motor Corp after U.S. President-elect Donald Trump criticized the automaker’s plan to build a new factory in Mexico.
This production line is making top range BMWs – but it’s not in Germany, it’s in Pretoria.
The auto industry in South Africa is a key one – it accounts for around 6 percent of the economy and 12 per cent of exports.
That could be about to rise – thanks to the renewal of a key trade programme.