– The agreement signals a firm commitment by both companies to boost the digitalization of companies, support Spain’s public administration and aid the economic recovery of the country post-COVID-19.
– Google Cloud announces plans to launch a cloud region in Spain that will leverage Telefonica’s Madrid region infrastructure with the highest international security and data protection standards.
– Telefonica and Google will jointly develop a portfolio of solutions for 5G using Google Cloud’s Mobile Edge Computing platform.
– The alliance widens the scope of collaboration between the two companies and reinforces Telefónica Tech’s multi-cloud strategy for the B2B market.
– Telefonica will also advance its own digital transformation using Google Cloud. Continue reading